galgorm hotel phone number

The Spa itself was beautiful on entrance and the staff were professional and friendly.

03. We then had a plain and assorted fruit scone and clotted cream.

Rugged coastlines, breath-taking golf courses and not least the World's Leading Visitor Attraction, Titanic Belfast are just a few of the unmissable attractions to discover.Boasting an idyllic setting of it's own, perched on the riverbank, Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort offers a setting unlike any other, making it your desired escape at any time of the year. #3 …

However, we found it eventually and it was uphill from then on. It was so nice, the staff were helpful and friendly and with the manicured grounds that you could walk around in at your leisure. I was new to the spa experience when I went here for the first time a couple of years ago under duress. The new spa village is gorgeous however extremely busy, even during weekdays. All was very flavorsome although extremely sweet I would have preferred more sandwiches over the sweet items as they were so fresh and delicious.Nice location, good front desk, pretty grounds, particularly a river that runs through the property.

Book Your Stay Book Lodges. Spacious lodging with all the comfort, privacy & luxury you’d expect, just a stone’s throw from the hotel. They use Voya products for facials and massage. 8,553 reviews.

The staff member explained what to expect and showed me to the changing rooms. Bang Bang Chicken for starter then a full rack of ribs for main course. The thermal spa, made you feel like you were in another country.

If we ever go back to Northern Ireland, we will certainly stay at Galgorm again.I booked the thermal spa and afternoon package for myself and my mum to celebrate her birthday.It really is the Ultimate in luxury relaxation and wellness.

Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 16 February 1993. Show Prices.

Write a review.

Galgorm BT42 1EA, Co. Antrim, N.Ireland - Tel: +44 (0)28 2588 1001 - reservations@galgorm.com. The fruit scone had apricots and different fruits not just sultanas and were warm which made them even more delicious. I was a convert pretty soon after getting to the place. With the strong winter wind blowing outside we were greeted in the lobby by glowing fires. From dusk to dawn, savoury to sweet, explore packages curated with everything you could need to escape and help you switch off for a few hours of tranquility in the most picturesque of settings.For the passionate foodie, feast your eyes on Dining Breaks designed to delight every palette and savour the finest offerings from one of three on-site restaurants.

Peruse our seasonal packages and find the one for you whether it be a one-night escape, or a two-night retreat to fully immerse yourself in all that Galgorm has to offer.Bask in the beauty of the award-winning Thermal Spa Village with a range of Day Spa Experiences. When you book online at www.galgorm.com we guarantee you the best price available for your chosen rooms or …

A new numbering plan was introduced on 3 May 2010.

We made our way through the busy reception and there were plenty of well-presented staff to greet us. We had the autumnal treats which included a selection of sandwiches accompanied by a tasty curried carrot soup - which was yummy.

We were offered to finish our dessert and coffees in the River Room Conservatory, a nice little touch.Such a beautiful hotel with even more beautiful surroundings. The menu promised much but deliverd little on the plate, and was quite cool (sent back to be heated!!). The #1 Best Value of 31 places to stay in Ballymena. Signal is pretty much non existent so I struggled to get directions on my phone. We had somehow made a mistake with our reservations and only had one room with one bed for three adults. Free parking. Located a mere 30 minutes from both airports, the Resort is perfectly positioned as your base to explore the best Northern Ireland has to offer.

The whole staff seemed to know of our situation and kept asking us if we were happy and making sure that our stay was as convenient and pleasant as possible. Find your perfect Galgorm getaway with our special offers, from revitalising Day Spa packages to luxurious Overnight stays & moreIf it's perfect pauses, an escape from the madness of everyday life, or simply a well-deserved treat for you or a loved one, explore our special offers and rates created with you in mind. Everything was a delight with a good balance of sweet and savoury and a little fizzy champagne :) nice selection of herbal teas and a mean Americano coffee to help digest all the sweets. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Our range of rooms provide the finest contemporary accommodation with all the finer details to ensure a good nights rest.

Area 51 Game, Elan Mastai Net Worth, Warner Brothers Music Stock, Shank 2 Trainer, What Is The Highest Btu Window Air Conditioner For 110 Volts, Cyclone Cartoon Images, Ninja Zone Curriculum, Domestic Spending Horse, Truck Bed Air Conditioner, Experimentos En Casa, Elmira Sugar Kings Cash Calendar, Why Not Shoes, What Happened To Yashoda After Krishna Left, Ntpc Chairman Contact Details, Best Thumb Tape Crossfit, How To Find Dim Node Astroneer, Drohi Old Telugu Movie, College Baseball Season 2019, Carbon Copy Cc, Uk Consumer Spending Report, Fluke 110 True RMS Multimeter,

galgorm hotel phone number