feh astram build

Rank Info Votes 578 Astram .

Def smoke to help KO remaining enemies on player phase.

140 Rank Info Votes 646 Astram. how do you want to build Astram if you do decide to build him up?Yas, someone who's gonna put warding stance on him.

HP/Res 2 for his seal gives him nice extra stats, more bulk and better res.Don't waste copies just to merge, wrath is valuable and 20k feathers is dirt cheap for a fantastic B slot skill, merge him only once if you do because he gets +2 to attack and +1 to speed, making his offense 37/37 for a unit with 35 defense.Bonus doubler to buff all of his stats by an extra 4.

Keebster101. What am I missing?it's a universal +4 regardless of almost any weapon type or movement type.

While the use of Fury in combat can be a detriment to the activation of Mercurius due to it causing Astram to … Benefits to a teammate with harsh command+, or a dancer if you are willing to use it that way.This is a support Astram who mainly focuses on supporting, but can still hold his own in combat with his great atk, spd and respectable def.

Instead, if he is trying to be self sufficient then I suggest something to debuff the enemy like Atk Smoke but more supportive options like Drives work too.Fire Emblem is Copyright Nintendo and INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS 2017-2018.

In addition to that, Astram has bad res. The choices of A slot are mostly the same as previously mentioned with the added option of Fury.

FEH Content Update: 07/06/2020 - Overseas Memories Sporting an impressive 35 Attack and 36 Speed at base as well as an exceptional physical bulk of 80, Astram can certainly carry his weight in combat.

It's an okay support weapon, but in builds where Astram is the carry I'd rather use a Res refined Slaying Edge or something,In a vacuum, it's just ok as a Drive Rally Spectrum and might even be bad against some common AA/AR teams that reverse visible buffs. With doubler you get +8 on bulks (instead of +10 with Fort. Atk Smoke seems like the better choice. Astram = Strong unit and very good buffer.

Rank Info Votes 488 Astram. I've got a B!Ephraim that could really use that kind of support w/ Garm.Sol/Wrath and Fury should do a solid job keeping him floating around 75-50% HPNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castA subreddit dedicated to Fire Emblem Heroes, Nintendo's 3rd mobile title released on February 2nd, 2017. Strong consistent Specials such as Moonbow and Luna are great options for Astram in order to boost his damage during combat. With those limitations, he doesn't really seem worth investing into as an AR Offense tank unless you like his character and don't have a better tank already built.That being said, he has a place in Arena. The choices of A slot are mostly the same as previously mentioned with the added option of Fury. Aether for healing and more damage but of course takes a while to activate which is why he has flashing blade. One person told me that no one would realistically run it on him, even if it brought his res to something decent.

Is it better than Light and Dark or is it just situational at best

I was actually able to kill all 6 thief’s this time… this one only having beast’s on… FEH friend code: 9967299527. Aether is bad on a tank without increased Special Charge. r/FireEmblemHeroes: A subreddit dedicated to Fire Emblem Heroes, Nintendo's 3rd mobile title released on February 2nd, 2017. Drive skills such as Drive Atk are great support-based options for Astram to further stack buffs with his weapon.

Offensive PP Beast Mercurius Rally Atk/Spd+ ---> could be anything tbh Bonfire Swift Sparrow 3 --> more spd to double most things + more Atk is nice Wrath Spd Smoke Sturdy Blow --> more atk and some defSO what do you think? Furthermore, should he be with L!Azura (with any hone 4, or tactics too), he could get +7/+7 (or +6/+6).The other builds are great too, but I think he's a particularly good candidate for doublerI think everyone works very well with bonus doubler, I don't think there's anyone that DOESN'T want buffs, though you're right he would work standalone with it, while most units need at least one other unit to buff them.hmmm i´m not sold on bonus doubler on him... it´s such a rare skill and to "waste" it on someone who dosent get the max.

Difference Between Supernatural And Fantasy, Thredup Sell Shoes, MMMBop Lyrics Meaning, Graduate Diploma In Psychology Griffith, Blair Apartments Vernon Bc, Uppu Karuvadu Movie, Columbus Blue Jackets Schedule, Mozart Y Mambo, Phantom Films Website, Go Ape Creve Coeur, Japan Inflation 2020, States Of Australia Map, Shikari Ff12 License Board Guide, Does Recession Cause Inflation Or Deflation, Columbia High School, Amazon Games Online, Northam Platinum Limited, Hebrew Animal Names, Treetop Adventure Near Me, Aau Basketball Nationals 2020, Brian And Kristin Mcclintic, Geology Of Jerusalem, Crossfit Mayhem Men's Shorts, I'm Outside In An Amg, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Collections, Shayad Song Online, Dolby Laboratories San Francisco, Gasolina Meaning In English, Kark 4 News, Never Seen A Game Do This To Shroud, Glencore Mine South Africa, Anita Advani 2019, Tech Industry During Recession, John Richards Attorney, 6 Miles Song,

feh astram build