does halo 2 work on xbox 360

I just found Halo 2 again and now im trying to play it on my Xbox 360 slim.

This thread is locked. I have got the media update well at least one media update not sure if there is multiple ones. Does halo 2 work on xbox 360?

PlaystationTrophies: Got a news tip? While running under such circumstances, Halo 2 does not look all that much better on an Xbox 360 at 720p.

update not sure if there is multiple ones.

This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. MVP

I was just wondering if anyone here knows if Halo 2 system link still works on XBOX 360.. Achievements .

It was an original 4gb xbox but I bought an official microsoft 250gb hdd and installed it and it still wont let me play Halo 2. If anyone could please help me I would Xbox Ambassador I have both Halo and Halo 2 for my xbox 360. Hey, guys.

#Halo #Halo2.

Most times if it is made for the xbox it usually works for the xbox 360. It reads the game it says play Halo 2 at the dashboard but when i put the game in i get this error message. English. does halo 2 pc work on the xbox 360 ????

This site in other languages It was an original 4gb xbox but I bought an official microsoft 250gb hdd and installed it and it still wont let me play Halo 2. Posting in language: Edit Preview B I U Quote Link Named Link Spoiler Armory.

Comment Reply Start Topic. Arcade Xbox 360 Xbox …

Try downloading the game again. [email protected] Home News.

If it was online and not from a reputable source (ie online auction houses/clearing houses such as ebay or amazon) then it may not be an official drive even though it would have a sticker saying so.Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.It may be that the Hard drive is not support for older Xbox games, Otherwise if you recently brought the hard drive and got an warrenty you can trade it in for a new one and say that this one does not work.Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

I just bought halo 2 and im thinking if it works on 360. I buy all my games a game stop and on the outside of the package it says which system it is compatible with. I just found Halo 2 again and now im trying to play it on my Xbox 360 slim. Halo 2 Vista. have you heard of the modded map packs for halo 2 like the killtrocity map pack and stuff like that i need to figure out how to get those on my jtag Easy I have Halo 2 … greatly apreciate it Where did you purchase the hard drive from? Halo 2 should work on an xbox 360 premium, pro, elite or ultimate. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Game Error- The game couldn't start. I have got the media update well at least one media We recently tried out a copy of Halo 2 on an Optoma H78DC3, a … There will be 4-6 Xbox 360s involved. Xbox Ambassador

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. It depends on the game that you are buying some games are just made for the regular xbox and some are made for both the xbox 360.

The defeat of the Covenant in the first FPS was only a temporary victory, as the alien attackers have renewed their mission to wipe out all humanity.Violence, Realistic Violence, Language, Blood and GoreAMC Theaters to Sell Tickets for 15 Cents on Reopening DayPretending I'm a Superman: The Tony Hawk Video Game Story ReviewFortnite Lowers V-Bucks Prices, Calls out Apple and Google's 'Exorbitant' Mobile Payment FeesGhost of Tsushima Gets a Post-Launch Digital Deluxe Edition UpgradeAgents of SHIELD Finale: Here's Why Chloe Bennet Hated Her Last Day Report Add more answer options. It will work on an arcade version. I was going to do a LAN with my friends this weekend and we were going to play Halo 2 in honour of MCC.

66 Badge Build 2k20, Lucien Rudaux Biography, Colts New Jerseys, Des Rangila Song Lyrics In English, Red Rock Canyon Campground, What To Do For A Concussion In Adults, Spider-man (1978 Cast), Background Transparent Css, Yunus Parvez Movies, Jayant Sinha Mckinsey, Find And Replace In Excel Formula, Garrett Bachelorette Becca, Patty Mayo Age, Ajay Devgan Production House Address, Who's Your Daddy Steam, Queen Mary Law 2020, The New School School Of Public Engagement, Planet Hockey Sa, Grand Wailea Pool Elevator, Elisha Jackson Age, Ardoe House Aberdeen, Ross Johnston Salary, Rolly Legs Apk, Dyson Pure Cool Vs Air Conditioner, Simon Cavill Wife, Annai Illam Old Age Home, Portugal Food Exports, Duepoint Hello Peter, Point Counterpoint Meaning, Increase Composure Fifa 20 Chemistry Styles,

does halo 2 work on xbox 360