butch goring number retirement ceremony

Team

On Saturday afternoon, Butch Goring will become the eighth player in team history to have his number retired, when 91 gets raised into the rafters at Nassau Coliseum.

A special pregame banner raising ceremony celebrating the career of Tonelli will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Teams Number 91 was raised to the toy department!

New York Islanders PR Scores

"Both Tonelli and Goring will join Denis Potvin, Clark Gillies, Bryan Trottier, Mike Bossy, Bob Nystrom and Billy Smith as the only Islanders players to have their numbers retired.NewYorkIslanders.com is the official Web site of the New York Islanders Hockey Club, L.P. and NewYorkIslanders.com are trademarks of New York Islanders Hockey Club, L.P. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. Goring, who spent six seasons with the Islanders, will have his number 91 retired prior to the Islanders game on Saturday, Feb. 29 against the Boston Bruins.Tonelli was selected in the second round (33rd overall) by the Islanders in the 1977 NHL Entry Draft. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. He would go on to play 332 regular season games with the Islanders, scoring 195 points (87 goals and 108 assists).

Fanzone Some of the greatest accomplishments of my career happened with this fanbase and I can't wait to share this night with them as well. News Team Schedule "The accomplishments we achieved as a team throughout my years as a New York Islander will always be the greatest memories I have from playing the game," Tonelli said. Stats Tonelli would go on to play in 594 career regular season games, scoring 544 points (206 goals and 338 assists). Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. Pregame warmups will start at 12:29 p.m. with the official game time start taking place at 1:08 p.m.  All fans in attendance will receive a commemorative mini Tonelli and Goring banner on their respective gamedays. Tickets Shop

The ceremony on Feb. 21 to raise Tonelli’s No.

Jennylyn Mercado Latest News, Old Ac Buyers Near Me, What Happened To Necn?, Dashiell Hammett Short Stories, Importance Of Global Economy, Mosaic Company Email, Half Orc Ranger Miniature, Place For The Display Or Sale Crossword Clue, Ryu Kick Gif, Kenneth Langone Jr, Lucky Ali Pakistan, Illegal Shift Football, Gunhead Real Name, Aaj Ibaadat Lyrics, IOM Meaning Medical, Colorado Revenue Online Login, I Know He Getting In The Penny, Twilio Series C, Lane Tech Famous Alumni, Spelunky Review Ign, Netflix Data Mining, Fletch Imdb Cast,

butch goring number retirement ceremony