beverly hills inn aberdeen, ohio

Under new management and being remodel for new restaurant, tiki and nightclub with entertainment daily, full equip gym, hot tub and pool.

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Beverly Hills Inn locations in Aberdeen, OH. Beverly Hills Inn LA is a family owned and operated motel located at 1830 US Scenic Route 52 in Aberdeen, Ohio.

1-937-795-5232 Beverly Hills Inn LA. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. Brand new swimming pool, bar and …

The problems I had with the place started the next morning was on vacation and planning on sleeping in the next morning checkout is not until 11. That being said we left. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.You can now request information from this business directly from Yelp At 8:30am housekeeping just walked into my room (there is no way to lock the door from the inside like 99% of hotels ive ever stayed in with a top latch) with no warning to find me sleeping in bed still in my boxers waking me up. 3 reviews of Beverly Hills Inn LA "Management is making major upgrades to this motel. He leaves and I begin to call the front desk to double check when check out is because I've never heard of a place sending housekeeping around 2.5 hours before check out, well the phone in the room doesn't work at all. At this point I'm starting to get frustrated and start feeling like I have no privacy in this room.

14 Reviews, 318 Fan's $$ What are some restaurants close to Beverly Hills Inn LA?Conveniently located restaurants include Pasquale's, Chandlers, and Caproni's on the River.Are there opportunities to exercise at Beverly Hills Inn LA?Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay.Are there any historical sites close to Beverly Hills Inn LA?Many travelers enjoy visiting John Rankin House (6.6 miles) and John Parker House (6.8 miles). Will not be staying here again and would not recommend to anyone.I really wanted to stay here but had to take a pass. This motel will soon be one of best resort motels you will ever see. My pillows had stains with god only knows. We have a tropical theme throughout the entire complex and are currently under renovation of our 77 rooms which include singles, … We have single, double, ext stay rooms, and penthouses all rooms will be fully remodel by 2016, most are already done.Management is making major upgrades to this motel.
Rooms are very cheap, nasty, old.
1830 US 52, Aberdeen, OH 45101. This motel will soon be one of best resort motels you will ever see.Hotel itself looks really nice driving by from the road and have been here to jethros the restaurant when they had a live band it was pretty entertaining so I decided I would try out the hotel they have on site. I finish using the bathroom and the door is cracked to my room, maintenance outside tells me there is a leak he has to look at I told him there is no leak he must have the wrong room. We went see it, the stench in the room was horrific. I recommend you keep going.

Yet again, my door is being opened with no warning this time by maintenance saying he's been called about a leak.

Look at rooms first because there is no refund.

The kid from the front desk knew nothing and was texting someone to find out where the queen size mattress was, finally found it and asked if we'd like to see the room.

Located on the Beverly Hills Inn LA Campus! We have single, double, ext stay rooms, and penthouses all rooms will be fully remodel by 2016, most are already done. We were looking for a queen size bed and apparently no one knew where the queen size bed was. We were both caught off guard she immediately closed the door. Checkin was easy and room was decent had a mini fridge was decently clean, kind of smelled like an old smoking room or something wasn't a fresh scent upon checking in but I'm not too picky just needed a place to sleep for the night wasn't really an issue for me. Rates are decent and pretty comparable to other hotels in the area. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Beverly Hills Inn La locations in Aberdeen, OH. They took old cheap rooms and tried to cheaply update. 1830 US Highway 52, Aberdeen, OH 45101. Aberdeen, OH; Beverly Hills Inn LA (20) Under new management and being remodel for new restaurant, tiki and nightclub with entertainment daily, full equip gym, hot tub and pool. Back parking lot reminds you of a horror movie at night. Find 1 listings related to Beverly Hills Inn in Aberdeen on YP.com. Find 1 listings related to Beverly Hills Inn La in Aberdeen on YP.com. Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 5pm-10pm Friday & Saturday 5pm -1am. Told front desk upon checkout and her only comment was yeah the maintenance guy was supposed to go to the room next to you but did not acknowledge the housekeeping lady or even a simple sorry for any of it occurring.

For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm.

Own or manage this property? Took a quick shower feeling weird the whole time that more people might just walk into the room and can't control it because there was no interior lock I took all my personal belongings into the bathroom took my shower and left as soon as I was done. About 5 mins goes by I've now been woken up and using the bathroom.

Book Beverly Hills Inn LA, Aberdeen on Tripadvisor: See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Beverly Hills Inn LA, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Aberdeen and rated 1 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Let the world see your hotel experience through your eyes.Ask fellow travelers and hotel staff your top questions.There are more places to choose from in the Aberdeen area.Which popular attractions are close to Beverly Hills Inn LA?Nearby attractions include Kentucky Gateway Museum Center (1.7 miles), St. Patrick Church, (1.9 miles), and EAT Gallery (1.7 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Beverly Hills Inn LA?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant.What food & drink options are available at Beverly Hills Inn LA?Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay.

The Card Counter Trailer, Half-orc Druid Miniature, Fruit Ninja Game Net Worth, Trapped English Game, Alexey Mordashov Tui, Echo News Latest Cardiff, Cochlear Investor Day 2019, Nutrien Trinidad Model Farm, King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology, A R Rahman Tamil Movie List, Creekside Event Center Colorado Springs, Minit Walkthrough Ign, Ennadi Muniyamma Arjun Song, Marilyn Monroe Black And White Photo, Haal E Dil Drama Cast, Fittrat Full Story, Listening Books - Overdrive, Kylo Ren And Finn, Strauss Zelnick Business Insider, Taveuni Fiji Map, Lauren Scruggs Injury Photos, Rudens Plautus Pdf, Fear And Loathing Quotes Movie, Pof Login Issues, R Kelly, Azriel Clary, Upper Class Girl Names, Water Transmission Pipeline, Stepmania Song Packs Reddit, 1920s Slang For Man, Babur Restaurant Menu, Budaya Masyarakat Cina Di Malaysia Pdf, Seema Pahwa Director, Pogaru Song Karaoke, Best Of Raj Kapoor Songs, Levi's Thailand Online, 3 On 3 Basketball Games Unblocked, Wholesale Hvac Systems, Rajesh Kumar Father, How To Prepare For A Recession Reddit, New College York University, Sony Head Office Contact Number, Best Student Accommodation In Aberystwyth, Kayal - Paravayaa Parakkurom, 1953 Stanley Cup Playoffs, Dead Cells Customization Rune, Derek Sanderson Restaurant, Gunfire Reborn Inscriptions, John Dewey Curriculum Theory, Jauhar And Sati, Importancia Del Método Científico, North Myrtle Beach Weather Year Round, 1986 Stanley Cup Winners Roster, The Thriller Trailer, Cochlear Investor Day 2019, Mazhar Ka Matlab Kya Hai, Call Of Duty Highrise Map, Samuthiram Songs Lyrics, Marley Youtooz Giveaway, The Girl With The Iron Touch, Chatura Samarth Photo, Unda Meaning Malayalam, Nuclear Throne Loop, Gillette Fusion Proglide, Uae Trademark Registration Procedure, Alexia Echevarria Instagram, Adren Liquid Crosshair, Square Border Clipart, Square Border Clipart, Nigeria National Dish, Heroine Meaning In Tamil, Aaron Goodwin Net Worth, Ancient Rome Assignments, Dungeon Rushers Igg, Team Naach Kamariya, Ammavum Neeye Appavum Neeye Whatsapp Status, Thanda Gosht In English, Cadence Of Hyrule - All Cutscenes, Graduate Diploma In Psychology Une, North Welsh Language, How Ac Compressor Works, Who Funds The Federalist, Ucla Basketball Commits 2021, Do To Me, York Air Conditioner, Povi Masima For Sale, Shroud Apex Name, Unemployment Rate In Canada 2019, Mark Powley Images, Toba Tek Singh Book, Sword Dxf Files, Cs Go Config Markeloff, Naalu Pennungal Full Movie Watch Online, Premier Hockey League,

beverly hills inn aberdeen, ohio