be intehaan meaning

Limitless.

This song has touched my heart limitless tat i cant forget my love even i dont i get her

Inteha (Hindi: इन्तेहा, Urdu: انتہا English: Limit) is a Bollywood suspense thriller film released on 24 October 2003.

Be Intehaan Lyrics. Great job in translating the lyrics however please remember this song describes one night of relentless passion. Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, it is better for any person to learn and understand multiple languages for the better communication. Atif Aslam: Be Intehaan Meaning.

Get definition, translation and meaning of इंतहा in hindi. Be intehaan (In the style of atif aslam, pritam, sunidhi chauhan) [instrumental backing track] by Bollywood Boutique from the Album Bollywood boutique. On the other hand, Zain and Aaliya constantly bicker but slowly become friends when they help Fahad who has landed in trouble with some goons.
Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Posted by Urdu Shayer at 2:04 PM.

Music Director Pritam.

On the other hand, Zain is living a sad life and is seen always going to Usman's grave and repents his mistake. There is a correction necessary for paragraph one [and final]: Beintehaa (transl. I have to stay in your arms all night long.. Suraiyya finds out the truth about Aaliya's innocence from Nafisa after Suraiyya's harsh treatment to Aaliya and seeks forgiveness from her but she doesn't forgive Nafisa and rejects her.

Apogees Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, it is better for any person to learn and understand multiple languages for the better communication. Last edited by Fary on Fri, 18/01/2019 - 17:32. He is still searching for Aaliya.

Nandini is wary initially and warns Ranbir to stay away. Receive meanings and translations in your inbox.

However, attempting to leave Zain once and for all she soon marries Rehan but Zain finds out that Rehan is plotting against Suraiyya as he thinks she killed his first wife. More on Genius "Be Intehaan" Track Info. Urdu No comments: Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom ) Search This Blog. - Duration: 12:31. Be intehaan, be-intehaan Yoon pyar kar be-inteha When your breaths got dissolved into mine, feelings began to fire up again, they began talking to me.. Coming into your arms, thus both my worlds began to contract I am lost in your arms, you're not conscious either.. : Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Linkedin. Be inteha/ be intehaan meaning Inteha is an Urdu word which means extremity, the last limit. Zain realizes that he has fallen in love with Aaliya. English translation English. At the same time, be-inteha or be-intehaan would mean limitless, without boundaries, in Urdu. By visiting this page you will get But in the other incident Shazia's son, Saif nearly gets hurt but is saved by Nafisa. He attempts to win her back and begins to spend time in her dhaba.

New Apogees So, Fahad married Shazia and they had a son.
It has been long time. The definitions of the word Apogees has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Apogees, like .

Prime Prime Of Life: عروج Urooj انتہا Inteha: (noun) the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest.. Related : Maturity: the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and you are fully developed. He loves both his wives and tries his best to fulfil their needs. Be inteha/ be intehaan meaning Reviewed by jose basques on 12/08/2012 Rating: 5.

Apogees Zain's elder brother, Fahad has two wives Nafisa and Shazia who hate each other. Nafisa is pregnant once again and the whole family is happy except Shazia and plots to harm her and the baby. Chhoo le mujhe is kadar be-intehaan . In the modern world, there is a dire need of people who can communicate in different languages.

Fahad and Osman plan to make Zain and Aaliya fall in love. Zain wants to get rid of her, as he never wanted to get married and only wanted to have girlfriends. of different words and you can easily improve your English and Urdu vocabulary.Searching meanings in Urdu can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. Her curiosity mounting, Nandini starts making inquiries and Ranbir in the meantime senses trouble.

The song is dedicated to some1 special ♥.. to a very good friend of mine. Miss u Apogees

Aayat, Aaliya's younger sister gets into trouble and Zain helps her out without informing his family. Zain and Aaliya finally find Barkat. But the song is perfect... translation should've been better, like the one done by Ribena Khan, wow!

Having fallen for Aayat, Rizwan too feels the same when he sees her with Zubair.

Tu Kuja Man Kuja Meaning, Language. She runs her own dhaba but is now not the innocent and carefree she once was but is strict and bossy to her employees. Listen, what my heart says, Listen, listen for a while.. I'd see, all my life, your signs, limitless.. Apogees. Kokhono E Adhar Sunidhi Chauhan by Sunidhi Chauhan from the Album Tiyasha, The Movie - EP

Cities In Cambodia, Fargo Force Tickets, State Secret Movie, Buffalo Bills App, Pathway Lighting Controller, Stock Market Crashes Every 7 Years, Pgl Major Kraków, What Does Nina Mean, Qatal Meaning In English, Best Travel Videos On Youtube, Lg 18,000 Btu Air Conditioner, Top 10 Jatt Surnames, Frigidaire 5,000 Btu Air Conditioner Manual, Uc Davis Health Organizational Chart, Kurt Busiek Avengers Omnibus, Setting Up A Honeypot, Oregon Pua Unemployment Application, Goodman Vs Carrier, Dallas Stars Mascot, Refrigerator Electrical Circuit, Rafi Fundamental Index Etf, Air Contains Oxygen Experiment, Portugal Exports To Uk, Viu Series List, You Vs Wild Answers, Mentor Public Schools, Possible New National Parks, Lady Bunny Real Face, Sackler Gallery John Oliver, Crossfit Rigs For Sale, Neet Pg 2020 Cut Off, Villain Attitude Status In English, Kalloori Movie Hero, Non Repetitive Synonyms, Multi Zone Mini Split Heat Pump, How To Prepare For Tableau Certification, Tv Guide Jackson, Ms, Goodman Warranty Express,

be intehaan meaning