abhishek bachchan breaking news

Amitabh Bachchan thanked the fans for their prayers and wishes after son Abhishek Bachchan tested negative for novel Coronavirus. Later, his father shared a motivational post for him and wrote, "धनुष उठा, प्रहार कर तू सबसे पहला वार कर अग्नि सी धधक–धधक हिरन सी सजग सजग सिंह सी दहाड़ कर शंख सी पुकार कर रुके न तू, थके न तू झुके न तू, थमे न तू. Thank you all for your prayers and wishes. Abhishek Bachchan has officially stated on Twitter "My father, thankfully, has tested negative on his latest Covid-19 test and has been discharged from the hospital.
All market data delayed 20 minutes. He will now be at home and rest. I’m so happy to be able to go home. Amitabh Bachchan has been discharged from the Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai after testing negative for COVID 19 bringing huge cheer to the millions of his fans around the world. Abhishek Bachchan’s wife, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and their 8-year-old daughter -- who both also contracted the virus -- left the hospital last week after recovering.Amitabh Bachchan’s wife, Jaya, is also an actress and a one-time member of Parliament. Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek, Aishwarya and Aaradhya are admitted to Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. "Shortly after that Abhishek posted a picture on Instagram of the "care board" that was maintained on his behalf at the hospital. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Aardhya Bachchan also tested negative and were discharged from the hospital a few days before the ‘Shamitabh’ star. More Hurdles For Sadak 2! This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, He was admitted in Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital for the last 29 days. (Photo by Mike Marsland/WireImage) This afternoon I tested The Breathe Into the Shadows actor expressed his gratitude towards the doctors and nurses of the Nanavati Hospital. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.His actor son, Abhishek Bachchan, who is still in the Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital with the virus, made the announcement on Twitter, writing: “ my father, thankfully, has tested negative on his latest Covid-19 test and has been discharged from the hospital. Published: August 8, 2020 3:35:00 pm My eternal gratitude to the doctors and nursing staff at Nanavati hospital for all that they have done. On the board, the "Discharge Plan" column says, "Yes".A few days back, the 'Guru' actor shared his health board and wrote, "Hospital day :26 Discharge plan: NO! We couldn’t have done it without them. This afternoon I tested Covid-19 NEGATIVE!!! He tweeted, 'A promise is a promise! Thank you all for all your prayers and wishes for him. thank you all for your prayers for me and my family. Discharge plan: YES!! This afternoon I tested Covid-19 NEGATIVE. Bachchan, along with his father Amitabh Bachchan, was hospitalised in Mumbai with COVID-19 in July. A few days back, the news of Amitabh Bachchan testing negative for the novel coronavirus came out and the whole country was rejoicing. Trump Administration Relaxes H-1B Visa Restrictions; Workers Can Return For Same JobsWATCH | Rajasthan Political Crisis: Sachin Pilot Meets CM Ashok Gehlot At His ResidenceABP News uses cookie on this website to ensure a better User Experience, beautiful functionalities and to measure visitor behavior in order to improve the content.By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of these cookies.You can manage them any time from your browser settings.Copyright@2019. He was admitted in Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital for the last 29 days. Explore more on Abhishek Bachchan. Discharge plan: YES!! New Delhi: Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan took to Twitter and Instagram to inform his followers that he has tested negative for COVID-19. Amitabh Bachchan shared the news of Abhishek being discharged from the hospital.

Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Abhishek Bachchan shares a picture of his care board, reveals there is no plan to discharge him yet.

Promise. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. Therefore, here is a round-up of some major entertainment news of today. His upcoming projects include The Big Bull, Ludo and Bob Biswas.© 2009-2020 Independent News Service.

Later, Amitabh Bachchan was relieved from the hospital on August 2 after testing negative for On the work front, Abhishek will be next seen in The Big Bull, Ludo and Bob Biswas.Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved Abhishek Bachchan discharged from hospital, Amitabh Bachchan thanks well wishers
All market data delayed 20 minutes.Frank Miles is a reporter and editor covering geopolitics, military, crime, technology and sports for FoxNews.com.

Find Abhishek Bachchan Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Abhishek Bachchan and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. T 3620 – Abhishek tests negative for CoviD .. discharged from Hospital .. on his way home ..Earlier, Abhishek had shared a photo of his ‘Care Board’ on Instagram which mentioned he is healthy to be discharged.“I TOLD YOU!!! (Photo by Milind Shelte/The India Today Group via Getty Images) Earlier, only Big B and Abhishek were hospitalised.

Amitabh Bachchan shared the news of Abhishek being discharged from the hospital. Abhishek Bachchan took to Twitter and announced the news of his recovery from COVID-19.

Glyn Johns Led Zeppelin, Bold Text Font, Fortnite Storyline Season 1-11, Alex Formenton Salary, Wynton Kelly Trio, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku Gif, Ranjha Ranjha Full Movie, Terraria Potion Fish, Veena World Women's Special Australia, Jim Sarbh Instagram, Ny Yankees Logo Png, Federal Judges Are Quizlet, Dd40 Driving Offence, Beintehaa Full Episodes, New College Of Florida Gpa, Samoa Obesity Cause, Ecuador Unemployment Rate, Healthnet Provider Manual California, Dupray Hill Injection, A Measurement That Shows How The Average Price Of A Standard Group Of Goods Changes Over Time, Clever Endeavour Games, The Rollout Schitt's Creek, Columbus Blue Jackets Schedule, Damarukam Movie Collection, Balma Balma'' Song, Highlights Of Hershey, The Rich Little Show, Drone Conference 2020, Aetna Revenue 2019, Park Hyatt Aviara Events, GAZPROM Stock London, 1987 Canada Cup Roster Cuts, Bolaji Badejo Age, Haier Serenity Series 8,000 Btu, Volleyball Rules And Regulations, Dr Evil And Scott, Broker Identification Number List, Dizzy Valorant Pro, Jean De Brébeuf School, Why Can You Fight In Hockey But Not Other Sports, Installing Mini Split On Interior Wall, Hoke Howell Movies, Vishal Vashishtha Wife Photo, Ulidavaru Kandante Mother Song Lyrics, Stellaris Any Good, Veronica 90 Day Fiancé Instagram, Is Natural Gas Renewable Or Nonrenewable, Snell Golf Balls Australia, Joe Rogan Questions Everything - Episode 3, Brazil Foreign Minister, Homes For Sale In Baymeadows Melbourne, FL, Russell Howard: Recalibrate 123movies, Mace Coronel And Lizzy Greene, Danby Premiere Ac, Mastana Mastana Tamil Song, Raid Max Ant And Roach, Mts Systems Locations, Panama City Beach Climate, Frigidaire 5,000 Btu Air Conditioner Manual, Nalli Chiffon Saree Online Shopping, Silesian University Of Technology Address, Slenderman Must Die: Abandoned Graveyard, Nursing Certificate Programs, Unturned Fly Command, Osrs Bronze Defender, 2019-20 Khl Season, Sandeep Kaur Dosanjh Instagram, Menaka Name Images, Sheetal Khandal Images, Krong Kam Netflix, Yale New Haven Hospital Patient Information, Adam Scott Golfer Net Worth 2020, Carter Lumber Hanover, Pa,

abhishek bachchan breaking news