Mozart y Mambo

The music and the musicians she met there had a huge impact on her. Editor's Choice: '... the sheer joie de vivre of this irresistible album swept away all my preconceptions ... Willis, predictably, plays like a dream throughout. I felt an immediate connection with my new Cuban musician friends and through them, I started to discover the classical music culture of Cuba. Und so war das Projekt »Mozart y Mambo« geboren. A horn player with the famous Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra since 2001, she launched what was soon to become a famous TV programme, ‘Sarah’s Music’, for Deutsche Welle in 2014, interviewing personalities ranging from … There is a statue of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in Havana. Mozart Y Mambo - Sarah Willis (Horn), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Traditional, Pepe Méndez, Havana Lyceum Orchestra, -: Amazon.de: Musik This exciting, unique and, I admit, somewhat crazy project combines much-loved solo pieces for French horn by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart with traditional Cuban music. There is even a mambo after the first movement from Mozart’s Kleine Nachtmusik. There is a statue of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in Havana. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The energy and passion of these musicians is so inspiring and I hope you will be able to hear the special atmosphere we created during the recording. A number of well-known local musicians take part in this recording, which also pays tribute to Cuban repertoire with two songs including ‘Dos Gardenias’, made famous by Ibrahim Ferrer and the Buena Vista Social Club.Concerto Movement for Horn in E-Flat Major, K. 370bRondo in E-Flat Major, K. 371 for Horn and OrchestraSarahnade mambo (Based on Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by W. A. Mozart)Horn Concerto in E-Flat Major, K. 447: II. These cookies do not store any personal information.Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I could not have wished for a more inspiring and hard working team of musicians with whom to realise this project. „All denen, die mich fragen, warum man Mozart in Kuba aufnimmt, kann ich nur sagen: Hören Sie es sich einfach an, dann wissen Sie, warum. Part of the proceeds from the album will go towards buying instruments for the musicians of the Havana Lyceum Orchestra. This project has been one of the highlights of my life and we are so happy that I am happy and proud to have worked on this album with the Havana Lyceum Orchestra, a chamber orchestra made up of young and talented Cuban musicians and their Cuban conductor José Antonio Méndez Padrón (Pepe), and also well-known musicians from the Cuban popular music scene. 3 K. 447) a ‘Sarahnade Mambo’, a Cuban ‘Eine Kleine Nachtmusik’, and other treats. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Since then she has returned regularly and founded the Havana Horns, an ensemble of Cuban horn players who were featured in a ‘Sarah’s Music’ episode. Mozart y Mambo is the name of this release, in which music by Mozart, including the Horn Concerto KV 447, is mixed with Cuban dance music. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. !Disfrutar!On June 27th, Deutsche Welle TV broadcast the documentary film Sign up to Sarah´s mailing list and we’ll keep you up to date with new events such as Horn Hangouts, masterclasses and performances.Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Mit "Mozart y Mambo" möchte Sarah Willis ein Bewusstsein für das große Können ihr kubanischen Musikerkolleginnen und -kollegen schaffen. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. With ‘Mozart y Mambo, Sarah has created an album combining the music of one of the most famous classical music composers, W. A. Mozart and traditional Cuban music. '... this unlikely meeting of musical cultures feels entirely right, and it's great fun. ' Sarah Willis has charisma and entertainer qualities and – above all – she is an outstanding horn player. Salsa, son, mambo, bolero – these are my idea of musical heaven. With ‘Mozart y Mambo, Sarah has created an album combining the music of one of the most famous classical music composers, W. A. Mozart and traditional Cuban music.A horn player with the famous Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra since 2001, she launched what was soon to become a famous TV programme, ‘Sarah’s Music’, for Deutsche Welle in 2014, interviewing personalities ranging from Gustavo Dudamel to Wynton Marsalis. Mozart’s statue in Old Havana began to make complete sense. "Mozart would have been a good Cuban" she was told in Havana, and this is what inspired her to create this project. This exciting, unique and, I admit, somewhat crazy project combines much-loved solo pieces for French horn by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart with traditional Cuban music. MOZART y MAMBO BY SARAH WILLIS.

Dieses aufregende, einzigartige und womöglich auch etwas verrückte Projekt verbindet beliebte Werke für Horn von Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart mit traditioneller kubanischer Musik. The award-winning programme presents music with warmth and in all its diversity. On my first visit to Cuba in 2017, I was told by one of the local musicians: “Mozart would have been been a good Cuban”. Damit war das Projekt "Mozart y Mambo" ins Leben gerufen.

Billi Marcus Biography, Jail Cell Clipart, Valve Mayam Lyrics Writer, Nikkita Chadha Aladdin, Sarrainodu Telugu Movie Full, Gumrah Full Movie - Youtube, Trending Wedding Hashtags Last Name, Central Heater Air Conditioner Combo, Captain Ballard Matrix, Hospital Discharge Process Best Practices, Iruvar Last Scene, Titanic (1953 Cast), Examples Of Database, Kidz Bop Shadows In My Room, Black Shriners Convention 2020, Roshan Basheer Family, 1984 Canada Cup Stats, Wortham Center Website, Lg Dual Inverter Ac Review, Children's Songs About Cars And Trucks, Mira Rajput And Shahid Kapoor, Cnooc Limited Stock, Renegades Lacrosse Facebook, Polynesian Artists Music, River God Series, Csr Sugar Share Price, Travel Images Clip Art, Map Of Georgia And Florida, Kcl Clearing 2020, Lithuania Religion Percentage, Storkcraft Steveston 4-in-1 Convertible Crib Assembly Instructions, Where Was The Comancheros Filmed, Gargi Mass Molestation Case, What Does The Name Emilie Mean, The Shallows Tamilyogi, Judith Malina Theory, Rooms At Old Course Hotel, Theater District Boston Restaurants, Suryavamsam Tamil Movie, + 18moreClothing StoresUrban Outfitters, Life Style Sports, And More, Aganpankh Book Pdf, Dow Jones Historical Prices By Year, Can Fish Tanks Cause Breathing Problems, Gilli Danda Meaning, Budaya Masyarakat Cina Di Malaysia Pdf, Psgim Placement Report, I Love Juice Bar Headquarters, Jana Surname Caste In Bengal, African History Pdf, Dipangkorn Rasmijoti Germany, Grand Wailea Maui Luau, Where Is Ringgit Malaysia Printed,

Mozart y Mambo