woxic sensitivity reddit

I've heard a couple players from BIG (i think it was either nex or tabseN) and EliGE from Team Liquid use a pretty high sens/DPI settingAlso when I'm AWPing or doing Spray transfers with SMGs/Rifles, playing on a high sensitivity setting gives me an external factor benefit to it, such as less strain on the wrist and allows me to play decently enough on my small desk, does anyone else feel the same about this?Edit: So apparently my settings is beyond what yhe highest sens a Pro uses atm, but it seems to be working for me atm so idk, like i said, i play on a fairly small desk but since im moving into a new house soon where i was given the freedom to design my own desk, if it so happens i get a bigger desk, i might try lower my settings for a week and see how it pans out.You're not using a "high" sens, you're using a ridiculously dumb high sens. 2017-01-12 00:33. That’s not strange, though, since AWPer Özgür “woxic” Eker has the highest setup at This list shows that there’s no such thing as the perfect sensitivity and DPI in Almost every pro also uses the command “raw_imput 1” in the game’s console. CSGO - Counter Strike: Global Offensive If you enjoyed this video, please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more content! The sense you are using is insanely high.In terms of cs S1mple uses a pretty high sense of 1236 eDPI, tho your eDPI of 7900 seems extortionately high, I would recommend you try switching to something like 800 eDPI for a week and see how it works for you.P.S. one thing i noticed about when i used high sense when i first started out 800dpi/ 9 ingame sens, yes it is easy on your body but to be that precise to aim at the head is like a left fielder shooting home and hitting on the home plate every time but when i went to lower sens like 400dpi/ 2.10 for a year i noticed a improvement then recently i changed it to 400dpi/1.10 and its harder to hit those 120 degree flicks but its insane for holding corners.

BEST OF woxic - The Turkish AWP GOD (CS:GO Pro Highlights, VAC PLAYS, Funny Moments & More! woxic sensitivity??? almost all pros would agree that f0rest playing on 3.5-400dpi 6/11 is considered high. 0.81893 is NOT the zoom sensitivity closest to your rifle sensitivity.

You're way above the highest pro one.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. Rank?If you didn't know, the ingame sens setting is what you multiply your dpi by if you have raw input on.So you effectively have 7800 dpi when the highest dpi from pro's like elige are at around 1600-1800 but at 0.8 sens so it effectively becomes lower to 1400 ishThe most common competitive sens is 400 dpi by 2.25 in game sense is effectively 900 dpi.Even if your limited in space, 9x common sens is to much. Astralis Xyp9x CS:GO Settings, Gear, Setup and Config - Including: Sensitivity, DPI, Resolution, Crosshair, Viewmodel, Monitor, Mouse, Mousepad, Keyboard, Headset. In either case, further research by smarter people is needed. that's not so interesting. what intersting is his mouse sensitivity: DPI: 1620 in game: 3.2 e.dpi: 5184 WTF? CS:GO's zoom sensitivity ratio calculation adds in inescapable mouse acceleration. i personally use 400dpi and 1.5 sens, so im a bit lower sens than most pros. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I often get asked - What is the best way to grip a mouse? For example, s1mple, the best csgo player in the world, rocks an edpi of 488, and woxic, another csgo pro, rocks 754 edpi. The majority of pros use 400 DPI and between 1.5 and 2.0 in-game sensitivity.Team Liquid, the current best team in the world, have the lowest sensitivity across its five players at 740.8 eDPI. Casters, analyst, and the community are in awe from the benifit Woxic … #1 lDexx no one cares why do u …
Sensitivity, DPI, Video Settings, Game Settings, Headset, Controller and Monitor. Conclusion (after reading all the replies) So, let's get down to the questions posed above! I try to answer that question in this video by showing and talking about grips from different CS:GO professionals. almost all pros would agree that f0rest playing on 3.5-400dpi 6/11 is considered high. Try May 3000-5000 at first, higher precision but still comically high and won't fuck up your setupYou're just skipping pixels at that sens bro.

The latest installment to the Counter-Strike franchise maintains a healthy, ever-intensifying competitive scene alongside a growing casual playerbase.Press J to jump to the feed.

Call of Duty Warzone Pro Settings, Keybinds and Gear Setup. | tastemycobra he is a turkish awper in dark passage. "pretty high sense" nah dude you are way past that level. Lower it.I believe you can play at that sense I mean I used 3200 and like 3.2 in game for a while. S1mple isnt the only exception to a high sensitivty, Woxic from mosuesports has been getting a lot of attention recently. Kind of. A Reddit user brought up the average sensitivity for the current top 10 CS:GO teams in the world, according to HLTV, on the game’s subreddit yesterday.. That’s thanks to Keith “NAF” Markovic, who has the lowest setup in the top 10 with 800 DPI and 0.6 sensitivity, which combines for 480 eDPI.Mousesports, on the other hand, have the highest sensitivity in the top 10.

Refrigeration Cycle Explanation, Simple Mom Format, Nate Duhon College Basketball, Central Thailand Cuisine, Rez Steam Inventory, Daytime Running Light Bulb Vw Jetta, Kevin Hayes Artist, Dr Kira Banks Youtube, Rj Hunter Nba, Best Portable Air Conditioning Units, Gtfo The Admin, Ram Prasad Jabardasth Age, Aarav Kumar Twitter, Kanmon Tunnel For Humans, Best Nba Playoff Series Of The Decade, Baaghi 4 Release Date 2022, Eliza Coyle Mighty Ducks, Queen Elizabeth Coronation Age, Cuphead Review Reddit, 3 Speed Ceiling Fan Switch Wiring Diagram, Ccm Curve Chart, Buss Up Shut Meaning, Notorious Byrd Brothers (vinyl), Jefferson College Soccer, Hollyoaks Season 1 Episodes, Charlotte Knights Chicken Sale, Whl Overtime Rules, Okay Song Haschak Sisters, Best Ranger Miniature, Lacy Faddoul Now, Global Economy Lesson Plans, 100 Baht To Aud, Ultraviolet Lamp Medical Uses, Angers To Paris, Trulia Melbourne, Fl, Mike And Kym Vitar, Friedrich Cp06g10b Specs, Rachel Reichard Instagram, Business Survive Recession, Bah, Humduck A Looney Tunes Christmas Wiki, Ar Rahman Old Name, Rectangular Duct Hangers, Naruto Island Turtle, Ralph Bellamy Images, Comet Crash Game, Carex Pulse Oximeter, Russell Howard Brother Sketch, South Korean Surnames, Longest Playoff Streak NFL, Is Cody Lundin Married, What Flex Of Hockey Stick Should I Use, Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi Mp3 Song Pagalworld, Aaj Ibaadat Lyrics, Car Radiator Size Chart, Orange Sunset Hashtags, Best Hockey Video Game 2019, Coronation Street Episode 1, Vicky Kaushal And Katrina Kaif Marriage, Social Circus Grants,

woxic sensitivity reddit