thunaivan travels route

Our luxurious fleet includes Mercedes Benz Multi-axle buses, Volvo Multi-axle buses, and Scania Multi-axle comfort buses. Namakal, Tamil Nadu , Pin: 637001Q-1). Thunaivan Travels staff are known for assisting passengers consistently.

Ans. Our vision is to give a new face to the bus industry. }); Our motto to change the perception of bus travel makes us enhance our luxury levels regularly.Safety is one of the most important criteria we look for while planning a bus route. I traveled from Bangalore to Palani by Thunaivan Travels with my friends. Although, it was a long journey I enjoyed it. 6Hrs 45Min. » Thunaivan Travels operates Buses on about 11 Routes. We have frequently added luxury buses to our huge fleet of buses. Ans. Travellers prefer Thunaivan Travels due to its convenient and on time bus services across various city routes. The drivers were very humble and they took good care to make our journey smooth. Our vision is to give a new face to the bus industry. }); Around 36 routes are covered by Thunaivan Travels. Q. SSS Travels 2+1 Sleeper A/C. Ans. In how many cities Thunaivan Travels buses are operating? Since our inception passenger comfort was our top priority. Q. Our motto to change the perception of bus travel makes us enhance our luxury levels regularly.Safety is one of the most important criteria we look for while planning a bus route. What is the total number of Night Service Buses run by thunaivan travels ? Some major routes covered by Thunaivan Travels are

Thunaivan Travels staff are known for assisting passengers consistently. Daily service for cumbum travels $(document).ready(function(){ $( "#section_info" ).insertBefore( $( "#slider_info" ) ); I wasn't much tired after taking up such a long journey. Thunaivan Travels have 6 type of buses including: The buses have all the latest amenities like WiFi, charging point, water bottle and central TV. The travel experience was great, my grandparents were not fatigued and they also helped us reach on-time. What is the contact details of Thunaivan Travels? » Bus Type operated by the Thunaivan Travels includes 2x2 Volvo Semi Sleeper A/C, Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2x2). Generally, AC/Non AC sleeper buses are preferred during night travel. itemsDesktopSmall : [991,1],