the sing off season 2

Each group is then challenged to sing a medley of songs by a single artist. Now down to only five groups, "The Sing-Off" kicks off the night as the groups come together one last time to perform "With a Little Help From My Friends." Nick Lachey hosts.

However, the pleasure doesn't last for one of the groups, who will be eliminated before the night is over.

Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman and Nicole Scherzinger serve as judges. Nick Lachey hosts. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. 5 will be eliminated then there will be 10 left. All rights reserved. "The winning group is named in the Season 2 finale, which also includes surprise performances.In the Season 2 premiere, 10 a cappella groups collaborate to sing "I've Got the Music in Me" before performing songs of their choice.The eight remaining groups sing modern hits and collaborate to perform "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon.The groups perform rock songs and guilty pleasures, and collaborate to sing Green Day's "21 Guns. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Nick Lachey was kept as host for the new season, and the three judges Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman and Nicole Scherzinger also returned. In the Season 2 premiere, 10 a cappella groups collaborate to sing "I've Got the Music in Me" before performing songs of their choice.The eight remaining groups sing modern hits and collaborate to perform "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon.The groups perform rock songs and guilty pleasures, and collaborate to sing Green Day's "21 Guns. Air date: Dec 13, 2010

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email.

The second season of The Sing-Off premiered on December 6, 2010.

Air date: Dec 6, 2010 To The Sing-Off Season 2!---Your host Quinn is back and ready than ever to get this show on the road!---Last season @Daughter_Poseidon won and is now a judge for this season!---New Twist* 15 people will be able to move to the next round after auditions! Air date: Dec 15, 2010 The night involved lots of chill-inducing melodies of mixed groups and guest singers like Sara Bareilles, BOYZ II Men, Ben Folds, Shawn Stockholm, Nicole Scheringzer and even Nick Lachey. & FeaturesThe percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive reviewThe percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. "The groups perform medleys of songs from a single artist and collaborate on the Beatles' "With a Little Help From My Friends.

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account.

Nick Lachey hosts the return of last year's smash a cappella singing competition series. Each group is then challenged to sing a medley of songs by a single artist. They later shift their energy as they perform their favorite guilty pleasure songs. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances Oct 25, 2019 Buy The Sing Off Season 2 by Russell Jesse (ISBN: 9785508440923) from Amazon's Book Store. Start your free trial * Learn more * New subscribers only. "The winning group is named in the Season 2 finale, which also includes surprise performances.For originality, creativity, and pure vocal talent, this program has American Idol beat by a mile.The judges are mostly positive; no Simon Cowells in this bunch.That's nice, so far as it goes, but also kind of boring. Plan automatically renews after trial. Pride Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman and Nicole Scherzinger serve as judges. The Sing-Off - Season 2 Finalists (The Studio Sessions) - EP Various Artists The Sing-Off: Season 2, Episode 5 - The Finale Various Artists The Sing-Off: Season 3: Episode 1 - Signature Songs Various Artists 60 million songs. The program aired for 5 nights in December, and its finale was on December 20, 2010. Oct 25, 2019 "The groups perform medleys of songs from a single artist and collaborate on the Beatles' "With a Little Help From My Friends. The Indie Fresh List: Three months on us. (2010) Don’t worry, it won’t take long.

Copyright © Fandango.

There are no featured audience reviews yet. Now down to only five groups, "The Sing-Off" kicks off the night as the groups come together one last time to perform "With a Little Help From My Friends." Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Binge Central

Slaine Destroy Everything, Umrao Jaan Amazon Prime, Wargroove Asynchronous Multiplayer, Maha Vajiralongkorn Wives, Bandanthe Rajakumara Song Lyrics In English, Indecorous Meaning In Tamil, Rheem Furnace Model Numbers, Rio Tinto Exploration, Yap Island Population, Sanctions On Russia Effects, Melody Anderson Now, Macquarie University Results, Opus Magnum Solutions, Bath Clearing 2019, Kallara Santhe Wiki, Best Sukiyaki Shinjuku, Space Text Generator, Change Financial Website, Hotel Navona Rome, Table Fan Switch Wiring Diagram, Amu Admissions Phone Number, Rangers Goal Song 2020, Hvac Wiring Diagrams 101, Is Ben Fankhauser Married, Play Llamatron Online, Film 2019 Usciti, Daft Punk Instant Crush, R0 Resection Pancreatic Cancer, Lg 18,000 Btu Air Conditioner, Madrasapattinam Box Office, Unturned Fly Command, How To Invest In A Recession Reddit, Shifts In Aggregate Demand, Mario Lemieux Signature, Mens 3/4 Length Waterproof Coat, Freon Replacement Cost, Haawa Haawa Lyrics Meaning, Born Lucky Tv Show, Stx Lacrosse Stick, Melissa Radke Son Death, Transaction Declined Meaning, Booysendal Mine Vacancies Lydenburg 2020, Ayurvedic Tonic For Hair Growth, Memento Full Movie Download HD, Stephen Dillane Wife, Beautiful In Rotuman Language, Household Final Consumption Expenditure, Jean-michel Jarre Wife, In Goodbye To All That Where Did Joan Didion Go With Her Husband To Get Away From New York, Moving To Lanzarote After Brexit, Arsenal Fifa 21, Cloud In A Jar Experiment Worksheet, Ase Technology News, Chhichhore Fikar Not Song Download, Lunar Chateau Caravan For Sale, State Secret Movie, Hu Ba Hu (Padman), Durham Clearing 2020, Gas Mask Island, Frank Maresca 2018, The Philippine War Resulted In Filipino Independence, Reversible Destiny House, 1 Hp Starter Price, Most Called Penalty In Nhl, Phil Lipof Wikipedia, Soccer And Hockey Prediction, 3 Way Light Switch Wiring, Crossfit T-shirts Women's Funny, Control Awe Dlc Release, Goodnight Bear Gif, Buzzfeed Kristin Chirico, Lane Tech Famous Alumni, States Of Libya,

the sing off season 2